About Warranty Repairs
For some products sold directly by TAUMART.com and covered under a manufacturer's warranty, you may have the option of having them repaired by a third-party repair service provider who is authorized by the manufacturer to repair their products.
If your item is eligible for repair, you'll have a repair option in the Manufacturer's Online Returns Center. You'll be able to send the item directly to the third-party repairer.
- Shipping to the repair center is free.
- Return shipping is free if your item is covered under the warranty.
- Return shipping is also free if you decide not to have a third-party repair your item at a charge and it is not covered under the warranty.
- When the third-party repairer receives your item, you'll receive a confirmation e-mail. The item will be inspected and the issue diagnosed. If the defect is covered by the manufacturer's warranty, the item will be repaired free of charge and returned to you.
- Repairs usually take up to 10 business days (including delivery time), but may take slightly longer.
- If the problem isn't covered by the manufacturer's warranty, or if the warranty has been voided (e.g., the item has been accidentally damaged), you'll be contacted by the repairer with a repair estimate.
- You can decide whether to ask the repairer to proceed with the repair at an additional cost, or have the item returned to you free of charge. Payment for such repairs, including any applicable delivery charges, will have to be made directly to the repairer.
- You can check the status of your repair by following the instructions in the repair confirmation e-mail you receive or via the website below, once one business day has passed since the creation of your label.
For more information on in warranty repairs please read product’s warranty card carefully.